One of the most well-liked platforms for updating the public on your life right now is Instagram Stories. Most of us can’t help but publish these snippets about our daily life, whether it be a quick trip to the mountains or a recent wedding you attended. On the other hand, we can’t help but read through the Instagram Stories of the individuals we follow. But frequently, you might not want to make it known that you have watched someone’s Instagram Stories. Instagram doesn’t let people know if you’ve seen their posts, but Stories work differently. The photo and video sharing software does let users know how many people have watched a particular article.
However, there are a few methods you can employ if you want to watch someone’s IG Stories secretly. To view Instagram Stories secretly, follow these steps:
1. Choose the IG Story that is next in line and pause it rather than choosing the one you wish to view.
2. slowly tap and drag the halted story to the left. You may see a portion of the intended story in this.
3. While still in the middle of both Stories, you can take a peek at the Instagram Story you wish.
4. Take care not to swipe too quickly since you will be included to the list of Story viewers.
There are further options to view IG Stories privately as well. One is by adding a particular extension. the following steps:
1. Get the Chrome extension “Chrome IG Story” and install it.
2. Log in to Instagram by opening it in Chrome.
3. Using the plugin, you are able to see as many Instagram Stories as you’d want without being tracked as a viewer.
Using aeroplane mode is an additional strategy:
1. Launch the Instagram app on your phone first.
2. The Instagram Stories will load shortly.
3. Select Settings and activate aeroplane mode.
4. Open Instagram again to view the Story you were interested in.
If you find these suggestions useful, let us know in the comments area.